Dobcroft Junior School is a values driven, inclusive school in which the learning and teaching, achievements, attitudes and well-being of all members of this learning community matter. It continually seeks to remove barriers to learning, values diversity and shows respect for all individuals.
Through working in partnership with parents and responding to the needs of its community, the school aims to maximise the potential for all pupils to lead safe, happy, healthy and successful lives.
Our school slogan is:-
A safe place where children learn, live by the values and become caring citizens. Together we can make a difference.
Our school mottos are:-
• There is no such thing as an innocent bystander.
• We seek to enable others and to include people of all abilities in our school and in our lives.
• Live the Values and be a caring and responsible global citizen.
• I CAN make a difference. Together we can make a difference.
• I will LISTEN, THINK, WORK HARD and make the most of ALL my abilities.
• We choose RESPECT.
• We recognise and celebrate DIVERSITY.
Our school values are:-
Autism Awareness Week Links are here.